Due to the recent update regarding Coronavirus all of our GP appointments will be completed via telephone triage.Please do not come into the surgery unless requested to do so by one of our clinicians.
Information is available at gov.uk/coronavirus and https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
How long to stay at home
- if you have symptoms, stay at home for 7 days
- if you live with other people, they should stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person got symptoms
If you live with someone who is 70 or over, has a long-term condition, is pregnant or has a weakened immune system, try to find somewhere else for them to stay for 14 days.
If you have to stay at home together, try to keep away from each other as much as possible.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Read the NHS advice about staying at home.
Urgent advice: Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online
Ailsworth Medical Centre
Ailsworth Medical Centre, 32 Main Street, Ailsworth, Peterborough PE5 7AF
Telephone: 01733 380686, Prescriptions: 01733 380686, Fax: 01733 380400, Email: CAPCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Parnwell Medical Centre
Saltersgate, Parnwell, Peterborough,
Newborough Medical Centre
Guntons Road, Newborough, Peterborough,
GP Friends and Family